Our dealer programs provide Legendary Dealers and Distributors with an unprecedented level of personalized assistance. By providing showroom and show displays, banners and catalogs, our Public Relations / marketing team is committed to servicing your needs to help you be more successful!! That’s why Dealers and Distributors worldwide prefer Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.
The purpose of this application is:
- To qualify your company for preferred dealer pricing.
- To establish the payment terms you prefer that will work within our system.
Please fax or mail application to Legendary Auto Interiors.
Minimal Requirements of our Dealers and Distributors
- Promote Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd. through showroom and show displays, catalogs and website (Free display products are available, please call the Legendary Public Relations Department for details)
- Submit orders in writing via fax or email whenever possible (Be sure to include; your customer account #, our part numbers and descriptions, and a PO # if applicable)
- Please ask your customers not to contact us directly if a problem with an order arises. It will expedite the process of resolving any order problems if you contact us with the original ordering information and a complete description of the problem. If needed at that point, we can work with your customer directly to take care of the problem.
- Maintain minimum annual sales requirements (Distributor accounts only, subject to annual review)
Dealer Benefits Include
- General Motors and Chrysler Corporation licensed products
- Quick turn around on made-to-order parts
- Knowledgeable sales & technical support staff
- Fully integrated Connect & Development department
- Full factory color lines, custom colors and grains
- Custom interiors servicing the Resto-Mod market
- Time-tested Show-winning quality
- Over 25,000 interior products
- Free sample program
- Guaranteed fit!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (An industry exclusive)
- Competitive wholesale pricing
Whether you’re a member of the Greatest, Silent, Baby Boomer, X, Y or Z Generation, cars are an abiding passion that unites multiple generations of Americans. Classic cars, especially those that rolled off the factory floor between 1965 and 1977,…
Updated February 2020 Congratulations! You’ve finally made good on that promise you swore to yourself back in high school body shop class to one day make a classic car your own. But where do you start? This guide is designed…
Classic car restoration is a hobby and a passion for many auto collectors who put in hundreds of hours of effort to recreate the look and feel of a classic car. On average, most American manufacturers agree that any car…