Our dealer programs provide Legendary Dealers and Distributors with an unprecedented level of personalized assistance. By providing showroom and show displays, banners and catalogs, our Public Relations / marketing team is committed to servicing your needs to help you be more successful!! That’s why Dealers and Distributors worldwide prefer Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.
The purpose of this application is:
- To qualify your company for preferred dealer pricing.
- To establish the payment terms you prefer that will work within our system.
Please fax or mail application to Legendary Auto Interiors.
Minimal Requirements of our Dealers and Distributors
- Promote Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd. through showroom and show displays, catalogs and website (Free display products are available, please call the Legendary Public Relations Department for details)
- Submit orders in writing via fax or email whenever possible (Be sure to include; your customer account #, our part numbers and descriptions, and a PO # if applicable)
- Please ask your customers not to contact us directly if a problem with an order arises. It will expedite the process of resolving any order problems if you contact us with the original ordering information and a complete description of the problem. If needed at that point, we can work with your customer directly to take care of the problem.
- Maintain minimum annual sales requirements (Distributor accounts only, subject to annual review)
Dealer Benefits Include
- General Motors and Chrysler Corporation licensed products
- Quick turn around on made-to-order parts
- Knowledgeable sales & technical support staff
- Fully integrated Connect & Development department
- Full factory color lines, custom colors and grains
- Custom interiors servicing the Resto-Mod market
- Time-tested Show-winning quality
- Over 25,000 interior products
- Free sample program
- Guaranteed fit!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (An industry exclusive)
- Competitive wholesale pricing
We’re back with another round of Legendary Classic Car Stories! This month, we have three more stories submitted by our amazing Legendary Auto Interiors fans. Read on to find out more about their unique classic car restoration journeys. A Perfectly…
In recent months we introduced you to several Legendary Auto Interiors fans as they shared their love of classic cars and told us their restoration stories. This month, we have a very special edition Fan Spotlight featuring Michael Williamson, Air…
After a long winter, it’s finally spring–and you know what that means? It’s officially Classic Car Season! Most classic cars can’t simply be driven out of your garage, especially if you took all the necessary steps to winterize your vehicle….